POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My grass vol x.xx : My grass vol x.xx Server Time
5 Oct 2024 03:23:38 EDT (-0400)
  My grass vol x.xx
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 27 Jan 1999 05:18:03
Message: <36AEE62C.7F983890@xs4all.nl>
So, I'm not the first... :-)

Attached is a sample of grass I cooked up. It's built from smaller squares
rotated randomly to create this patch. I tried a larger size but my computer
(64Mb) refused to swallow it on account of the memory it needed. I'll try it on
another system, but the limitations are already obvious. I don't really
understand this, but I'll do some experimenting.

No flowers (yet).

Remco

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: